ملاحظة تم تفعيل كل من سجل معنا لحد هذه اللحظة
منتديات مملكة الفرات
اهلا بك شرفت ونورت
ان كنت مسجل سابقا فضغط دخول
اما ان ارد ان تساهم في تطوير مملكة الفرات فضغط على تسجيل
تسجيل يعني انك ملك وكلنا ملوك
ملاحظة تم تفعيل كل من سجل معنا لحد هذه اللحظة
منتديات مملكة الفرات

مملكة القنوات الرياضية المجانية وشيفرات ومفاتيح القنوات المشفرة واخبار الرياضة والحياه

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
alforaatالى كل من غاب عن سماء مملكتنا الغالية English freinfship sms I_icon_minitimeالخميس 25 مايو - 21:08 من طرفalforaatانا الكنغ واسأل عن الأحبابEnglish freinfship sms I_icon_minitimeالخميس 25 مايو - 20:51 من طرفalforaatطريقة الاشتراك بتوقعاتنا الذهبية لطلاب بكلوريا ادبي وعلمي 2014English freinfship sms I_icon_minitimeالسبت 1 أغسطس - 23:34 من طرفalforaatمن هو توأم الروحEnglish freinfship sms I_icon_minitimeالسبت 1 أغسطس - 23:31 من طرفalforaatقلت اجد جفاء في القلب !قال لي؟English freinfship sms I_icon_minitimeالسبت 1 أغسطس - 23:24 من طرفalforaatاكواد اسلامية من شركة سيريتيل خدمة ( رنة بغنية ) English freinfship sms I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 9 أكتوبر - 0:33 من طرفalforaatالحكمه من اكل التمر بعدد فردي English freinfship sms I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 9 أكتوبر - 0:28 من طرفalforaatأم كلثوم - فات الميعاد - كاملة English freinfship sms I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 9 أكتوبر - 0:23 من طرفalforaatعذرا حقوق الكبرياء محفوظه لي انا فقطEnglish freinfship sms I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 9 أكتوبر - 0:14 من طرفalforaatفاصل .؟؟ونواصلEnglish freinfship sms I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 24 يوليو - 1:50 من طرف
منتديات مملكة الفرات
متصل باسم زائر !
اخر زيارة !
عدد مشاركاتي 65 !
اخر عضو اشترك في المنتدى حسام0 !
التسجيل دخول الاعضاء تجديد كلمة المرور البحث طلبات الاعضاء
سحابة الكلمات الدلالية

English freinfship sms English freinfship sms
شاطر|

English freinfship sms

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق اذهب الى الأسفل
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
الأحد 28 أغسطس - 22:58
Ma7moud.wadi

Ma7moud.wadi

الجنس : ذكر

عدد المساهمات : 98

العمر : 31

English freinfship sms Empty
http://www.enta3omry.wap.sh
English freinfship sms

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

**Don't love a friend like a flower, Because a flower dies in season. Love them like a river, Because a river flows forever.
**The best feeling in the world is when yOu think that ur friend forgot you & suddenly yOu receive a msg from ur friend saying Hey I am Missing yOu
**Every Life In This World Is Painted By GOD. I am Thankful To Him Because When He Painted My Life Including One Beautiful Colour Like U..... As My Friend.
**A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.
**Pure FRIENDSHIP is like SUGARCANE; you crush it, twist it, squeez it, beat it to pulp; all that u'll get only 'SWEETNESS'
**Best Gift :- zindegi. Best Ehasas :- khunshi. Best Feelings :- pyar. Best Relation :- dosti. Best Person :- hum aur tum.
**Friends should b like zero. when u add, they r same. when u subtract, they r same. when u multiply, they r same. when u try to divide, they become INFINITY.
**To meet a Friend Like you Is like, The delight of rain After a long Drought.
**Heart is like a crystal preserve it, love is like a perfume spread it, feelings are like flood flow it, Friendship is like umbrella come lets share it.
**'Flower Turns 2 Fruit But Fruit Cant Turns To Flower' Just Think Friendship May Turns 2 Love But Love Cant Turns 2 Friendship.
**One day my brain asked me 'Y R U SENDING MSGs to that person who is not messaging u? but my little 'HEART' said to brain 'U' NEED msgs but i need 'FRIENDSHIP'
**May The Sun Always Shine On Your Windowpane May A Rainbow Be Certain To Follow Each Rain May The Hand Of A Friend Always Be Near You May God Fill Your Heart With Gladness To Cheer You!
**A moment of joy spent under a willow, The tear of eye that wets your pillow, Sometimes pain & Sometimes pleasure When given by Friends, Both are treasure !
** The 1 who holds Ur hand every time when U need support, is surely a Good Friend But A true Friend is 1 Who holds Ur hand more tightly when U say 'Leave Me Alone'
**The 10 qualities of perfect friend 1 great & brave heart 2 sweet & soft voice 3 sharp & fast brain 4 cute & stupid smile 5 loving & caring 6 confident 7 attractive 8 deep connectivity 9 power of speaking truth 10 power of hearing lie about their self.
**In life, we meet a lot of people, but make friends with few in those few some touch our life in such a way that their presence is felt in their absence...!
**A true friend is someone, you can disagree with and still remain friends... For if not, they weren't true friends in the first place...
**'I value ma friends more than i value my life.' So when i say u r my friend, it's just as good as saying u r my life'.!
**F.R.I.E.N.D.S Are Like R.A.I.N.B.O.W They Brighten Your L.I.F.E After You Have Gone Through A S.T.O.R.M
**Crazy days and screwed up nights, Tons of Crushes and stupid fights, Secrets we will take to the grave, Pictures we will forever save, Through thicks and things, Always true. *FRIENDS forever, me n U*
**A line knows no end until u put a stop to it, let our FRIENDSHIP be that line & let make sure that it'll go on & on for ever.
**A stone dropped in water in a moments its gone but there'll b 1000 ripples circling on & on 2day im here 2morow im gone but there'll b 1000 memories echoing on & on.
**My Friendship Means A Little Heart That Neva Hates A Cute Smile That Neva Fades A Smooth Touch That Neva Shakes & A Strong Relation That Never Breaks.
**F R I E N D S Are Like Q U I L T S Lives Pieced Together, Stitched With Memories, And Bound By Love.
**Relationship is like a Garden It's beautiful when watered with Love, Hugs, Tears & Cheers But It dries up if left untouched Stay in touch with your love ones.
**A deep friendship is like a rainbow when the perfect amounts of happiness & tears are mixed, the result is a colorful bridge between two hearts.
**No distance of place Or Lapse of time Can lessen the Friendship Of those who are Thoroughly persuaded Each others worth...
**If Ever There Is A 2morow When We Were Not 2gether There Is Something You Must Always Remember Even If I Were Apart I'll Always Be With You...
**If I Could Choose A Dream For U It Would Be The Kind Of Dream U Deserve A Dream That Somebody, U'll Find That Special Person Who'll Make Ur Life Complete.
**A coin is easy to earn, a friend is hard to find. The coin depreciates but a friend appreciates. I lost a coin when I texted you, but it's okay because I got you.
**The importance of good n sincere friendship in our lives is like the importance of heartbeats they are not visible but they silently support our life.
**Loveless life is like a fruitless tree But friendless life is like a rootless tree Tree can live without fruit but not without roots.
**F- field of love R- root of joy I- island of God E-end of sorrow N-name of hope D-door of understanding and thats why you are my good friend.
**FRIENDS are the thermometers by which we may judge the temperature of our fortunes.
**Why we make friends ??? Cause they understand just by looking in ur eyes Cause u can say something stupid or expose ur deepest secrets to them Cause they believe in ur dreams, no matter how silly they may seem Cause they love u for what u r & finally everything u do together becomes a memory.
**Hand grasps at hand eye lights eye in good friendship and great hearts expands and grow one in te sense of this worlds life.
**FRIENDS are the link between ourselves and the road to happiness, joy, love and success, without them we are lost.
**Life is a railway station Where love is a train, it would come & go anytime But Friendship is a railway track ==================== It remains forever so make Good Tracks.
**To live a life i need heartbeat, 2 have heartbeat i need a heart, 2 have heart i need happiness, to have happiness i need a friend, and 4 a friend i need U ALWAYS.
**Our friendship means a lot to me. U cry i cry. U laugh i laugh. U jump out of the window I look down & then ... I laugh again.
**If U need a friend and there are a hundred steps between us, you can take the 1st step to get near me and i will take all 99 step to be there for you.
**If 2 hearts r meant 2 b friends, No matter how long it takes, How far they go, How tough it seems, Fate will bring them together, 2 share FRIENDSHIP 4 EVER.
**if A is 1, B is 2, & C is 3 then L+ O+ V+ E IS 54, F+ R+ I+ E+ N+ D+ S+ H+ I+ P, IS 108. INTERESTING NA, FRIENDSHIP IS TWICE AS STRONG AS LOVE.
**DISTANCE never seperates HEART that really CARE... Though we may not SPEND so much time TOGETHER U r always in my THOUGHTS my great friend.....
**1 Stone is enough 2 break a glass, 1 sentence is enough 2 break a heart, 1 word is enough to fall in love & 1 friend is enough to live in this world.

English freinfship sms   موجود في : منتديات مملكة الفرات
توقيعMa7moud.wadi
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
الثلاثاء 13 سبتمبر - 16:24
حنين

حنين

الجنس : انثى

عدد المساهمات : 8287

العمر : 38

رد: English freinfship sms

English freinfship sms 167542585

الخميس 15 سبتمبر - 0:17
حسام الحلو

حسام الحلو

الجنس : ذكر

عدد المساهمات : 2624

العمر : 42

رد: English freinfship sms

مشكور ياغالي

English freinfship sms   موجود في : منتديات مملكة الفرات
توقيعحسام الحلو

English freinfship sms

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

مواضيع مماثلة

-
» English lovely sms
» English i miss u sms
» OMD-English Electric-2013
» English good morning sms
» English good night sms
الردود الجاهزة :
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات مملكة الفرات :: برامج جوال موبايل محمول نقال mobile :: نغمات - رسائل - ثيمات - العاب الجوال-